Kelowna Womens Club
CFUW is a voluntary, non-partisan, non-profit, self-funded, bilingual organization of 10,000 women in Clubs across Canada. We accept ALL women who believe in our aims and objectives. CFUW members are active in public affairs, working to raise the social economic and legal status of women, as well as improve education, the environment, peace and human rights.
Would you like to:
- Network with other women
- Expand your interests
- Hear speakers on current issues
- Get involved in your community
- Advocate on important current issues
- Support young women in Post Secondary education
- Be part of a women’s organization with national and international affiliations and conferences
- Make new friends
We support young women’s education.
We encourage higher education for women through our Academic Awards Programme
Members enjoy friendship through various activities and interest groups.
Members volunteer in many Kelowna groups as well as supporting local initiatives.